Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Last night we celebrated Ray's birthday with his mom & her fiance at Sonny's. They have the best baby back ribs.

I'm feeling a bit better now & yesterday Ray got our VCR hooked back up (we haven't used it since our move!) & I'm now able to tape my shows again. So I still haven't watched "Gilmore Girls" from last night & now I can tape "Friends" while Ray watches "Survivor." We can't find the VCR remote though, which makes it a bit more difficult to fast forward through commercials (one of the beauties about taping shows-you can still watch them but not waste time watching commercials, thus giving you more time in the end).

------

In just a few minutes I'll be going on my lunch break. I'm DYING for a frappuccino too but we aren't spending any money right now because of our past & future vacations. :p I know moeny isn't everything, but it sure is nice to indulge once in awhile.

------

I know I have a bunch to write, but it will have to come later. Adios!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...