Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Tonight is my "Gilmore Girls" & coffee night. :) Sad? Oh well, at least it gives me something to look forward to. :)

------

Right now I feel like I have a whole lot to do for school. And because there's so much, I sometimes don't know where to start which makes it difficult for me to work on anything. Just thinking about it makes my blood pressure rise.

------

Oh yeah, I realized that its been about a year since I interviewed at the office I'm at right now. I checked & sure enough today has been one year since my hire date. So next Tuesday will be a year since I started working here. Its gone by so fast. And there's such a great environmment here that I don't want to leave. I know I need to look for an internship but I really like working here. Its definitely the environment more than anything.

-----

I'm still torn as to what to do about this weekend. I still want to go to the fall festival so badly. But there's also a part of me that wants to go to the Sunday School picninc here. I think part of that is just a feeling of obligation & also as support for my other friends who have to go that don't really want to be there. plus, Ray wouldn't be able to come with me this weekend because he's one of the people in charge of the picninc pus he starts teaching Sunday School next Sunday.

And I don't know if I should drive over just for Friday night & Saturday morning because I'm going to be going back in just a couple of weeks. Decisions decisions.

------

Anyway, I'm still at work for a little while & then its off to my classes (thankfully today is my short day though-I should be home around 5:30!!!). :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...