Thursday, December 29, 2005

Today I'm still sick but doing better than yesterday. Still resting too & I've been reminiscing about our honeymoon! I went through the scrapbook album I made & then looked up some of the places online. I can't belive its coming up on four years since that trip. It was so much fun, I'd like to visit some of the places again.

I'm still very exciting about my upcoming trip to see Ruth! Its still over a month away but I'm sure the time will fly. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed since Thanksgiving - its already been 5 weeks!

I'm going to finally try to post some pictures. I don't have any to post from Christmas because we still don't have the program working to lead directly from the camera to the laptop & the last time I burned photos to disk at the store was on Saturday.

First off, our Christmas tree.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here is my dining room table & buffet, I was quite pleased with my seasonal decorations in this area. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the Christmas lunch I had over at my place last week. L to R: Amy, Charisse, Me, Rachel, & Jen 9with baby Hannah).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Geannie & Steve leaving their wedding, December 17.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Geannie & Steve at the reception.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ray & I at the reception.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And, me, Heather, Rach & Ashley at Dave & Ashley's engagement party (which took place right after the wedding - tired!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...