Thursday, January 19, 2006

Lunch at PF Changs today. Yea! That's one of my favorite restaurants. I'm going with Charisse, her two girls & Rachel.

Last night Jen & Gabe came over with the baby for a pizza dinner after Bible Study. Last week Jen mentioned that they don't eat dinner before Bible Study either so we should start doing pizza together. So, this week they came to our place, next week we'll go to their place, & so on. It was fun, they were here until around 11:30 & Jen & I even got in a round of Skip Bo.

Right now Ray & his Mom are out getting my new kitchen table! I've wanted this thing for month & I finally have the money saved up for it but we didn't have a car big enough to transport the thing. So Ray's Mom is being gracious enough to drive quite a ways out of her way to get it. To thank her I'm making chocolate chip cookies right now. They are so good.

Here's a picture of the table I'm getting.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here are the chairs that go with it, I'm so excited!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...