Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today is the kind of day you wait for all week while your slaving away at work.

Its right around eighty degrees, its so sunny, a gorgeous blue sky and a slight breeze. This is the kind of weather when I absolutely love my covered back porch. This is also the kind of weather that just allows me to completely relax when I'm here all alone: no work to worry about, no one else to take care of (very selfish, I know, but a nice break).

Forget yoga to relax (for the most part I do that for the muscle strength & flexibility anyway!). I made some really yummy coffee (probably so yummy because I just ground the beans), stuck in some 80's music, & sat on my porch with a magazine. I feel so great, so relaxed. :) Of course at one point I had to get up just to dance all alone to the music. That may be the caffeine buzz.

One thing I love about my house (besides the back porch) is that even with the furniture there's lots of room to run around & dance. Ray thinks its funny but I don't care too much, its just fun.

Speaking of which, I received TWO calls by Thursday of this week, one from Mom & one from Megan, saying that they were drinking cosmos, listening to Madonna & thinking I needed to be there with them (usually dancing ensues).

Its so nice to know they were thinking of me. Of course, I also started thinking that my family drinks too many cosmos. :) And one of the calls came at 4:00. Megan told me it was 5:00 somewhere.

So, right now I have Pictures of You by The Cure on repeat. I seriously just can't get over this weather, its wonderful.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...