Monday, April 03, 2006

For the truly celebrity obsessed you've got to hang out at Gawker Stalker. And you'll probably wish that you lived in NYC.

Saturday Ray & I went with our co-teachers for our Sunday School class, Erin & Nathan, to the zoo. It was a reward for the only three Sunday School kids who said their verses. I think Ray's class had to memorize Romans 6 & my class only had to memorize 10 verses from Luke 1. How sad is it that so many of these kids played their video games for hours but then gave us excuses that they didn't have time to memorize?

Anyway, I think the kids who did come had fun. I had a good time too! We went to Lowry Park Zoo, which is supposed to be the best family friendly zoo in the country. It was pretty cool, it was set up kind of Busch Gardensesque. And, we got to see the baby elephant that was born in October! It was so adorable & really small compared to the other ones.

According to the kids one of their favorite parts were the monstrous snowcones/slushies we bought for them. Go figure. Although I will admit that Edy's mint chocolate chip I was was pretty good. :) You have to take into account that I'm not a huge animal fan though. Having them contained in cages helps. But that baby elephant was really cute.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...