Monday, May 08, 2006

How cute is this cardigan? It was on clearance at oldnavy.com so I snatched it up! I figure by the time I'm bigger it will be cooler out so now is the time to buy warmer items - on clearance!The fur collar even comes off so you can have a more casual look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And this is one of the first presents we have received. A woman from Ray's office gave it to us & it is so soft! We got it when I wasn't feeling well & I would sit on the sofa holding it, it just felt so nice!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The good news is, I'm feeling much better today! Amazingly better. I was thinking of running some errands but I'm actually feeling well enough that I think I may be able to get a good amount of housework completed so I'm going to stay home & work on that.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...