Monday, May 29, 2006

I am now husbandless for pretty much the rest of the week. Oh, what to do with my time? :) I have LOTS of home projects to get done while Ray is gone. I work so much better when he's not here. Men are very needy. I know I'll miss him while he's gone, I missed him while I was away visiting my family this past weekend, but I'm very excited to get some decorating done around here. I'm hoping he'll be surprised when he gets back.

While visiting my family my Mom couldn't seem to pass up the opportunity to buy me stuff. We both love home decor & I've been dying to get more done around here. So, she bought me some very nice things which made me very excited!

To top things off, when I got home last night, Ray had surprised me by completing the painting in the family room! I didn't know where he found the time to do it, between all of the work & church stuff he had, but it turns out he was staying up until about 2 in the morning. He had wanted to finish the hallway as well, but Lowe's gave him some problems with the paint that took up too much time.

I guess now I'm home free for putting some stuff up on the walls!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...