Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I ventured out to the two monopolies, Super Target & Super Walmart today, a mere 1.2 miles apart.

How can two booming businesses so close together have such different staff and clientele???? I'll admit, I avoid Walmart if possible. In a word, our Walmart is so ghetto. And they really should hire people who know how to speak English. Spanish is great, but the staff really should be able to answer my questions rather than ignore me just beause they can't speak English. The employee in the parking lot didn't ignore me as I walked by. He made sure to tell me "Hola."

I also made it to Michaels. I'm trying to work on my scrapbook again & I needed some new unique papers. I didn't so much need them as I needed the inspiration. :) The great thing about buying the single papers is that you can get a variety of designs for very little cost.

So, I'm off to a new Gilmore Girls and my scrapbook.

Ray loves to paintball. I think it’s the “guy” coming out in him. He loves to show his war wounds off when he gets back from playing. Of course he probably has no idea that Paintball Guns for the sport were patented in 1985, that they are also called paintball markers or that they were originally used by farming and forestry industries. Today the guns are lighter and smaller and they will probably continue to change in that area.

I would love to one day get an SUV. With the kids coming along now & H with his boat it sure would be nice. And with an SUV we could purchase Truck Racks. That web site has all sorts of accessories available for not only SUVs, but also trucks and vans. They make searching easy and hassle free, you only have to input the basic info for your vehicle and the web site picks out accessories that will only match what you need.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...