Thursday, May 04, 2006

I just ate an entire bag of microwave popcorn by myself. So explain to me how I've lost 5 pounds but my boobs have become so much bigger? I didn't quite believe it when Mom told me they looked bigger, so I had to measure when I got home. Plus, I had brought a really cute shirt that zips up the side to wear on Saturday but all of a sudden it was a tad small. I actually had to have Megan zip me into it because I couldn't manage. There are worse things.

And I have made zero progress in my scrapbook since my last post. The only time I can really work on it is in the morning or in the evening. I usually sleep in most mornings now & by the evening I'm too tired to attempt much in the creativity department. Maybe I'll get something done this Saturday.

I'm also thinking it might be time for a trip to the pool. Its warming up so nicely down here & the pool looks so inviting when I drive by it at the front of our neighborhood. If I could sip on a drink while out there it would be great, but I suppose I'll ahve to continue to stick to ginger ale.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...