Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy 21st Birthday, Megan! It sounds like she has a great day planned, I wish I could be there to celebrate!

For now, I'm sitting here in Kentucky, in a house that permeates of fried food. I'm definitely being a little more careful up here of what I eat since I'm pregnant. I even tried to be "healthy" yesterday (at least healthy for here) & ate some yogurt but it doesn't look like that's something I'll be able to eat my entire pregnancy. At least I don't think I want to chance eating it again. Blech.

Yesterday my cousin, Anna, called & drove she & I about an hour to go shopping in Louisville. I was so thrilled! I was dying to go out (okay, I admit, I was really craving Starbucks) & that was about the closest place to get to. After all the driving we're doing on this trip, I didn't want to spend any extra gas money just for a few hour excursion, so it was nice to go with her. She & I had never spent any time together one-on-one (there's a 15-year age difference) but it was very enjoyable. We had a very nice time & I even got a necklace on sale to go with the dress I bought for the weddings & a new top. Its probably a good thing I don't have infinite amounts of money because I absolutely love to shop.

The great thing about such a relaxing vacation is that we can lounge around. That's all I have planned for today. I may work on my scrapbooking a little, too. The weather here is incredible, only around 75-80 degrees! And since they don't have the humidity here like we do in Florida its even better.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...