Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We're home! We got in around 5:15 this morning & I've been unable to sleep since. I'm very tired though. I have so many errands to run today but first I need to make sure that every place I plan to go is open since today is a holiday.

We had a great vacation with two outdoor weddings over the weekend! The chairs used for one were so elegant. Western furniture draws from four main sources: Egyptian, Asian, Greek and Gothic. With the 20th century has come more technology in chair construction, including ergonomic and all-metal folding chairs. Best Furniture Online has the goal of providing outstanding customer service and competitive pricing.

I have lots of pictures but I'm not going to post them right now. Let me rest first.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...