Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Here are some pictures from my brothers wedding on Friday night. It was a nice little wedding, pretty low-key & casual. At least some of the guests seemed to think so as they showed up in jeans, sneakers & cowboy hats (I kid you not).

The ceremony was held outside of the lodge. It took place in Cincinnati & the weather was wonderful!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My new sister-in-law, Meghan. I like this one because its candid.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brett, trying out the chippendale look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brett, my dad and Ray

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Me, with my grandparents

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The cake - thinking my brother may have had something to do with that cake topper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And, a very poor quality video with no sound of Brett & Meghan feeding each other the cake.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...