Monday, August 07, 2006

Having a great day (i.e. I have energy & feel motivated). I received a return call from a mortgage company so hopefully we can move on with our lender venture. Had to go out & run errands & wouldn’t you know it, there is a Barnes & Noble on that side of town so I made a pit stop there & looked at some pregnancy stuff. I’m also excited about the great produce deals I got at the health food store. I feel so good when I eat organic so I was very happy to find such good prices.

The big day is less than 24-hours away. Ray says he still doesn’t care one way or another if we find out the sex of the baby. I’m really wanting to know & I can’t see myself not finding out when the tech has the answer right there.

Right now I’m feeling very motivated to go work out so I should probably jump on that before my first piano lesson of the day gets here. I definitely feel that I have more energy than I did yesterday (sorry we didn’t go out yesterday, Mom!). Hopefully I can get some more done in my scrapbook tonight!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...