Monday, December 11, 2006

I really wish Christmas wasn't so close. It's definitely not feeling much like Christmas but I am glad I have a few decorations up. It doesn't look like we'll be getting a Christmas tree this year, though. :( I'm a bit bummed about that. I realize that I really enjoy the ambiance the tree & lights give. But, since I have Addison here, I don't care nearly as much as I normally would. :)

I am ready to start wrapping Christmas presents. I tried to get a bit of shopping done before the baby arrived but I don't think I'm going to have coordinating wrapping paper this year...too much money that we don't have to spend on such frivolity right now.

Well, we're going to be heading to Dinner Done soon to pick up the meals my friend, Trang, purchased for us as part of our baby gift. I'm so excited about that!!! Some of these dishes sound really good AND I had them split in half so they should last us for about 16 meals!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...