Saturday, December 09, 2006

Most of the day today has been spent just me & Addison, eating, sleeping, changing, burping...all the normal things with a newborn.

On Wednesday my Mom came back to our place & stayed until last night. It was so nice not only having her company but her help around the house. My place is actually clean now! She even bought a swiffer for me which will be fabulous since a lot of my floors are hard surfaces.

My mom did all of the laundry, the kitchen, floors, bathroom, dusting AND completely cleaned out & dusted our bedroom. That was huge. She also made Christmas cookies, helped with my Christmas decorations & made some chili. The chili turned out to be a very bad idea for me to eat as it made Addison super gassy which meant she didn't sleep as much/well as she should.

Every morning we've been home Ray has his time with Addison where she sleeps on his chest for awhile, sometimes a few hours, while he's laying in bed. He loves it & insists on it every morning. This is great for me because, not only is it super sweet to watch, but it also gives me some time to either sleep more, shower or go out. The two mornings my mom was here we went out to Target for coffee from Starbucks. We also made it to Walmart one morning & Marshall's another. It was so fun!

Ray's out at his office party right now. I wish I could've gone, but I'm still tired & we don't want to risk Addison getting exposed to someone with the flu or something just yet.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...