Friday, April 20, 2007

It's not even 8:30 on a Friday night but I feel kind of ready to go to bed. We're watching The Life Aquatic on tv right now (well, Ray seems to have fallen asleep! But, I'm a little bored & a little frustrated because I can't get the channel to come in clearly.

I had three new piano students tonight. They didn't bring their books so it ended up being more of just a get-to-know-each-other kind of meeting. I was a bit nervous about it all day. Not the teaching part but the parents part. I really don't like having the parents in the room while teaching & I was also stressed about what she was going to do with the other two kids while not doing their lesson. Anyway, I think it's all going to work out fine. I don't mind teaching but I am very bummed that it's on Friday night from 6-7:30!!! That definitely bums me out but I know it's not that big of a deal. And, it makes me feel good to be able to help out with bringing in a little money.

Actually, I may be getting around 20 more students in the near future. A local teacher is moving in June & I'm supposed to meet with her next week about taking on her students. She actually has one girl she teaches who is blind! Wow! I doubt that I'll take her on but I think that's very interesting. This could be a huge blessing for us to get all of these students.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...