Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So we had a VERY busy weekend. Actually, we were busy before the weekend began but Saturday was the best since we headed to Orlando & spent some time with my family.

I made myself a platter of my favorite cheeses (which, naturally, my mom had on hand) - brie (yes, pastuerized), Kerry Gold's Irish Cheddar, & Rembrandt's Aged Black Gouda (which rumor has it, has been discontinued!). :(

(Sorry for the crummy photos, I uploaded directly from my camera)



Mom made me a Vietnamese coffee - delicious!



Addison LOVES LOVES LOVES to jump on the bed. She goes completely crazy & is SO happy. Then, she conks out for a nap. :)



That evening we went to Megan & Matthew's to celebrate Matthews birthday party. It was extra fun with their baby announcement! More photos from the party are here.



We ended up staying the night with my parents & going home late the next morning. I didn't get much sleep as I made myself stay up Saturday night so I could watch Michael Phelps swim (I LOVE watching him swim, it's so exciting!) & then Addison decided to wake up at 6; I think she knew we were at my parents & wanted to get up to play with them!

Sunday evening, after Bible Study, a few of us went to Erin & Nathan's for the Bucs first pre-season game.



I, being completely football illiterate, had to ask why they were playing the game if it didn't count for anything. While I may not enjoy football I did greatly enjoy the wings & fries we had to eat & the fun of hanging out with friends!

(Side note: I got up late this morning so I didn't make my coffee yet because I was sure Addison would wake up at any minute. She went to bed at 6:30 last night & it's now 8:20! I guarantee you that if I go to the kitchen as soon as my coffee starts to brew she'll wake up. I think it's her sixth sense.)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...