Monday, August 18, 2008

Tastefully Entertaining | Event Ideas & Inspiration: 25th Wedding Wednesday Celebration!#links#links

Tastefully Entertaining | Event Ideas & Inspiration: 25th Wedding Wednesday Celebration!

This inspiration board is in response to the post on Tastefully Entertaining to create a board based on the invitation they provided. I wish I'd had more time for this but I've been SO busy! There are so many cool things out there but I didn't have time to find them for the board. So, I'm not too thrilled with it, but this is the best I came up with:



-Bouquet from 2007 "Today Throws a Wedding" (via Martha Stewart)
- Invitation by Vera Wang
-Diamond shaped paper weights (via beau coup)
-Wedding cupcake with wrappers (via o'holysweet!)
-Wedding Toss Confetti (from beau coup)
-Chair Decor (via Style me Pretty)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...