Saturday, December 13, 2008

First of all, thank you to everyone for all of the congrats & comments & everything! I'm sorry not to personally reply to everyone, but I'm sure you understand.

This first week has flown by, I really can't believe how quickly! Addison seems to be adjusting a little better to not being the only chld in the house but she still has her moments of neediness & jealousy.

Ray was finally home while both girls were awake so we let Addison hold Kate for the first time on Thursday. She seemed to enjoy herself:



Yesterday Addison received several gifts from different people as a congratulations for being a big sister: a delightful card with a Big Sister sticker from Sophia, a pair of sunglasses from some friends who have known me since I was 4, & this beautiful bouquet of Gerbera Daisies (my favorite flower!) arrived from my friend Caroline in WV!



Aren't they so pretty? I love that they're so fun & still look slightly Christmasy.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...