Sunday, December 14, 2008

My mom awarded me with this Christmas Spirit Award for "excellent cookie baking, Christmas decorating and general holiday spirit" (if you want to see her beautiful decorations, check out this post):


Award Rules:

#1 you gotta love christmas to get this award

#2 the person you give this award must also love christmas

#3 link back to the person who awarded you this high honor

#4 list 5 things you love about christmas, unless you get on a roll and cant stop then list as many as you want

#5 pass the award on to as many people as you want

#6 leave them a comment telling them what they won

What I love about Christmas:

1. The decorating. I love decorating anyway but this is one of my favorite times of the year for decorations!

2. Christmas music

3. Christmas movies & even some of the cheesy commercials

4. Christmas plays at church and reading the Christmas story in the various gospels

5. Baking Christmas goodies!!!

I'm going to pass this award on to Connie, she seems to truly enjoy Christmas. (& my first Christmas card of the year came from her!)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...