Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm getting a one-hour deep tissue massage at 1:00 tomorrow. I think I feel my body relaxing already.

This is all the doing of my wonderful friends. Rachel knew that things have been stressful & exhausting for me lately so she put out the word & got some of my girlfriends together to donate for a gift certificate for me to get some massages! I was thoroughly surprised & so grateful - thank you so much to those who contributed! My back has really been causing me problems lately & it's been very painful, to the point of causing migraines.

I really need to go to the chiropractor, too. I haven't been since before I was pregnant with Kate so pregnancy, damage caused by car accidents, plus child birth have really made my back troublesome and painful. WELL, last week I opened my mail & had an early (2 month early) birthday card from my chiropractor's office, good for one free adjustment! I'll be going for that on Monday.

One of my friends also gave me a gift card to Victoria's Secret - I can't wait to do a little shopping. Plus, look at the amazing packaging the gift cards come in:



Don't I have the best friends?!?

While we're on the subject of all things regarding pampering myself, a couple weeks ago I noticd that my nails had grown quite long so I gave myself a little manicure:



I love having pretty nails but I can't do color on them. I do too much housework to keep them nice, the color just chips right off!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...