Thursday, April 30, 2009

So we're in our fifth week at this new job and we're finally taking reservations most of the time now. By the seventh week we'll be on the phones full-time and then we'll be doing this at home (thank goodness!).

I must say, I don't enjoy being a working mom. I know some women just itch to get back to work and have more adult interaction after their children are born but I don't seem to be one of those women. Trying to find the best in things, I have enjoyed some of the adult interaction I've been able to have going to this job. We get two 15 minute breaks a night but, even in that short amount of time, I have been able to become friends with some of the other people there, including one or two that I'd like to get together with outside of work.

I'll still be so glad once I can be doing this at home. If it weren't for monetary necessity I can say I probably wouldn't be working.

What about you? If you're a stay-at-home mom do you ever wish you could go back to work? Or, if you work outside of the home do you ever wish you could stay home?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...