Sunday, May 30, 2010

Checking items off of my to-do list

One of the most daunting items for me on my to-do list was going through the girls clothes. I absolutely HATE sorting through the different sizes & putting them in proper bins & getting down all of the new sizes, washing, folding & putting them away. Part of what is so frustrating about it is that not all of the same size clothes go together because different brands fit different ways. I also have a difficult time doing this while the girls are around because, well you know. Who doesn't want to take all of the clothes from their proper stacks & toss them around the room?



So, I insisted that Ray take Addison with him to work at his grandmothers on Thursday so that I could get some things done around the house. Kate is still small enough that she can't climb in & out of the crib so she's easily contained.

See? Doesn't she look happy? What could be better than hanging out with mom & playing with your toys?





I still don't have the new sizes pulled down from the attic but I did get everything sorted that no longer fits them. I've also been able to cross a couple of other things off of my list. I have NOT been able to cross off gathering all of my birth supplies together. I have everything, they're just scattered & not quite ready.

I can't believe I'm less than 3 weeks from my due date!

3 comments :

MegKat.com said...

Aw, she looks so cute and happy in her crib :)

Kimberly said...

This third baby is going to come sooooo fast. Liz was a bullet! LOL

You need to make sure your ready soon! Still can't believe you have ANOTHER little one coming! Seems like you were just 2!

Hannah said...

I just finished packing up all the winter stuff. You're right, it's a pain. Sadly though, I don't have clothes to get down from the attic, but my parents are very generous and help us buy the kids' wardbrobes each season. If/when we have a third baby, we'll have clothes saved from these 2. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...