Monday, May 17, 2010

Lest you be deceived...

I may have given the impression in my last post that things are all chipper with the end of this pregnancy. I don't want to be one of those women; you know, the ones you secretly (or not-so-secretly) hate for saying just how perfect everything is with their pregnancy and that absolutely nothing bothers them. My list as of right now?

Heartburn? Check
Trouble sleeping? Check
Using the bathroom all of the time? Check
Really tired? Check
Varicose Veins? Check
Lower back pain? Check
REALLY hot? Check
Braxton Hicks? Check
General all-around discomfort? Check

So yeah, all of those things are bothering me right now. I just figure that at 35-weeks pregnant those are all normal things to be bothering me, right? Thankfully, none of these seems to bother me constantly and (other than the varicose veins) none of them are as bad - or at least not worse - than they were for other pregnancies. Since the big discomforts are not constant & there's nothing serious wrong I just didn't bring them up before.

I couldn't have you all thinking that I'm some superhuman pregnant woman who's been spared the blights of the third trimester!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...