Monday, May 10, 2010

The post my parents want to see

While on our trip, I was able to meet some new family members, including my little 8-month-old niece, Audrey!



My nephew, Duncan, has grown a lot in the two years since I'd seen him! Seriously, does the cuteness never end???




Brett works weekends but Meghan brought the kids over to my grandmothers' for the Sunday family get together. It's so nice having someone to chat with around my age! We swapped birth stories, sewing techniques...all kind of fun stuff.

On Monday we drove over to their house for a visit. We took the kids to a fabulous park (complete with mini rock climbing wall!) & then went out to dinner at Carrabbas.




Addison playing tickle with Duncan


















Our attempt at getting all of the kids in one photo. (poor Kate, her hair was all funky because her ponytail was falling out.




My brother is opening his own restaurant in a few weeks - how cool is that?!?




Sweet Goodbyes




1 comment :

EUPD said...

Thanks Babe. I really enjoy these. I especially like the one of you and Brett together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...