Thursday, August 05, 2010

It's the little things...

Yesterday my new IKEA catalog came in the mail!!! I've been looking forward to it for months (yes, months) & my anticipation was heightened when I received an e-mail the other week stating that I would receive my new catalog in the beginning of August. The kids were even nice & slept in long enough this morning so I could enjoy my coffee and browse the catalog in 30 minutes of peace.

Today I bought a brand new slip cover for our eight-year-old sofa! And, due to a gift certificate & free shipping, I didn't pay a penny! Our sofa has definitely seen better days. It's a nice classic design but due to being able to take off the covers & machine wash only the cushions we sit on but only spot clean the rest of the sofa it's become multi-hued. Plus, water spots look like dirty stains - not cool, & makes for a lot of cleaning if you want to keep the spots from showing.



I was also so excited when I had Clay in his bouncy seat with us in the kitchen today & I looked over to see him reaching for one of his toys! I love seeing the milestones.



There's other news, BIG news, but it's still in limbo so it's not really news. Yet. I'm hoping that changes soon.

3 comments :

Vickie said...

I look forward to my Ikea catalog too!
Clay is sooo cute!!

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...