Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Peace

Where there's quiet there's usually trouble, at least when it involves toddlers.



I was talking on the phone in the living room this morning & the girls were running around the house happily playing together (they're definitely started bonding & playing together more - I don't know if it's just Kate getting older or if it has to do with the arrival of Clay). Anyway, I didn't think much of it when they ran to the back of the house & got quiet, I thought they were just in their room.

Until I realized it was too quiet & went searching but their room was empty. I found the girls, with the door closed, sitting under Ray's desk in his office happily munching on chocolate they found in his closet.

I couldn't help but laugh & grabbed the camera! Kate saw me & turned & said, "cheese!" They were pretty happy girls.

3 comments :

Tricia said...

Addisons face in this breaks my heart.

Jessica said...

Don't let it fool you - all I'd done was laugh, she's simply concentrating on opening her next piece of chocolate! (which she ate half of & then shared the other half with Kate! I was still too busy laughing...)

Tricia said...

I'm glad you cleared that up. I feel much better now.
......and she shared! With Kate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...