Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Haven't done this in awhile...

Recent facebook status updates:

This is some seriously good coffee. Pairs fabulously with the thunderstorm.

Addison just excitedly told me,"Mommy, your belly's getting bigger & you're going to have a baby again!"
Nothing like a three-year-old to remind you to work out.



in the words of Tina Fey from "Date Night:"
"If anything I fantasize about being alone. Leaving and going to a hotel for the afternoon. Being in a quiet room where I can eat my lunch with no one touching me. And drink a diet Sprite in peace."


Big day for Ruthie - praying for her & the family

clean sheets on the bed are a wonderful thing

must stop eating chocolate raspberry torte if I plan to fit into my new skinny jeans..it just tastes almost too good to care...

Ikea never gets old!

feels foolish for not checking my schedule yesterday - I was only supposed to work until 11! Hilton got a free hour of work out of me! The good news is I was pleasantly surprised when I DID check my schedule this evening & found out I only work until 11 tonight, too!

also loves that Ray keeps mentioning going to Ikea for his birthday tomorrow!

loves the thunder & the overcast skies

Addison: Does God drink coffee?

worked until midnight, up before 7, play with the kids all day & teach piano, work until midnight again...now I remember why I get so much less sleep when I work! Looking forward to seeing Ray tomorrow & celebrating his birthday!!!

bummer, working tonight & missing all of the Thursday night premiers - I'll be busy on hulu later!

Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. Proverbs 12:18

was so tired I went to bed at 9:45 last night. 9:45 tonight & the entire house is still awake - the kids were wound up after church tonight.

I believe a picnic lunch is on the agenda today.

1/4 of a year has passed so quickly - today is a very joyful three months of having Clay in our lives!

7 people currently in this house & all are asleep but me. I'm torn between joining them or ironing...I really dislike ironing.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't agree with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...