Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Surprise!

While in Orlando I had planned to get together with Megan at cute little Blue Bird Bakery for coffee & cupcakes.



What she didn't know is that I actually planned it as a little mommy shower for her! She was so surprised!

It was so much fun, too. I can't tell you how thankful I am for friends I've known for over twenty years - and that we still have such fun together!



The cupcakes & the seven sisters coffee (with free refills!) were delicious! I don't really like frosting but the frosting was my favorite part of the cupcake!




Heather's description of her gift made us laugh so hard we were crying! First, she informed Megan that the card "is kind of ugly" & then as Megan was opening her present heather told her "& the gift is used."




It wasn't a set-up for disappointment, though, as it was an ice cream maker that Megan was wanting!




I gave Megan Kombucha. She was very excited. For perspective, she was about as excited as I am to receive coffee.




Completely unplanned, Kate & Heather showed up in matching outfits. Right down to identical necklaces! (just in different colors)





We had a great time together & I was so happy to get to surprise Megan with a special day!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...