Wednesday, November 03, 2010

When we left Orlando Sunday night Kate stayed back with my parents. She's stayed away from home before but this was her first time staying away alone without Addison. Kate was fine (although she kept asking for "AiAi'-Addison-the next morning) but Addison was absolutely devastated that she couldn't stay to have a slumber party with Kate. I mean, heartbreakingly devastated.

Yesterday we kind of took it easy and puttered around the house. Addison was exhausted & went to bed surprisingly easy last night. I planned to watch Chuck, drink coffee & craft! Instead I ended up watching Chuck, drinking coffee & picking a dentist for our new insurance plan. I did some crafting once that was finished but not as much as I'd planned.

This morning the two kids & I went over to Rachs' house for a visit. It went surprisingly well. Addison has not been at her best lately & I'm always a bit stressed when taking her out because I don't know if she'll be her sweet self or if she'll be throwing fits. Lately it's been fits but today she did great! She was quiet & polite & even sat with Ruth on the sofa eating chips & then they colored together on the floor! It made me so happy that they were able to play together!



Rach & I were even able to talk quite a bit, something that is usually quite difficult with the kids around.

Adam came over to visit Clay - he even gave him kisses on his head! It was so sweet! We figure they need to become friends because they're some of the only boys amidst our group of moms!



I had planned to leave after a short while but the kids were doing so well & Rach invited us to stay for a lunch of Chickfila. One of my favorites! It was certainly a nice visit, it makes me look even more forward to our moms get together we all have planned for this Friday!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...