Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cuddles & Snuggles

Last night, thinking about Erin & that new little newborn she has to snuggle, I just couldn't resist getting Clay out of bed & sitting on the sofa snuggling him for a bit. He's already getting so big, he doesn't fit so easily on my lap anymore. Clay continued to sleep until I stood up to get the camera to get a picture of him; I didn't even realize he had woken up until I saw the picture though. He just laid there on my chest quiet & relaxed as can be.



Clay is definitely my most snuggly baby out of them all. Even as a baby Addison would push away & didn't want to be cuddled. Clay just settles right in. I love it!

I can't believe he'll be five months old next week. Even though he's still a baby he's starting to move out of that newborn phase. I'm trying to soak in & enjoy all of the little babyness that I can. I love getting that skin-to-skin contact with him & smelling his milky breath & feeling his soft cheeks. And, the smiles! The unconditional loving smiles are just the sweetest.

1 comment :

Lisa said...

I just love it too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...