Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Five minutes from my day

"Can we color with chalk outside?"

Ray thinks the kids need to go outside more but we don't have an area that allows them to play outside alone. Per his previous suggestion I brought a home project outside to work on while the girls played.

I was working on said project when Kate starts running around saying "poop!" I drop the project & drop her pants only to find she's begun to do her business. While holding her running through the house to get to the bathroom a portion of said business falls on the floor.

Now I'm yelling at Addison to watch out for the accident on the floor while trying to get Kate to finish her business on the potty, wipe her & wash my hands. Kate is too quick for me & runs away after being wiped and runs for...the poo on the floor. And picks it up.

Stellar.

I clean the floor & rush Kate into the bathroom to get her hands washed.

Sometime during this ordeal Addison took the chalk to a wall in her room.

I should have listened when Addison told me she wanted her bedroom wall painted blue.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

nice. i love a classic poop story. we all have them, and theyre all funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...