Friday, November 19, 2010

Little bits of randomness

First, I'm seriously excited!! Ray just informed me that he's surprising me with dinner & a movie tomorrow night - Harry Potter at IMAX! It makes it so much more special that he's been planning this for weeks - I can't wait!!!

Sunday was our chapel Thanksgiving potluck. I love potlucks. Food + Fellowship = Excellent! Sophia was in town & her little six-month-old hung out with Clay in the crib for awhile.

Chillin' in da crib




We pushed our luck taking the pictures. They turned into not-so-happy-campers.




On Wednesday I got to go meet baby Emma! What a tiny little cutie, it's so hard to believe that Clay was small like that just a few months ago. Kids grow way too fast. I can't believe I forgot to take my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures. Instead, you can have another picture of my quickly growing boy.



I've been crafting a little lately. As in, it's almost Christmas & people are shopping so come shop here! Shameless self-promotion... Flowers that can be worn as hair clips, headbands, pins, etc.





Tomorrow morning we're going to camp for the soccer tournament & then it's a super fun date night!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...