Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings


Several weeks ago an unexpected package arrived at my door. When I opened it I was ecstatic - a huge spool of bakers twine!



A dear friend surprised me with it & included a note:

I bought a bunch of bakers twine. I added on a spool just for you because I knew that of all the people in the world, perhaps only you would smile endlessly about 5 million yards of red and white string.

She was so right! I kept telling people about the twine & was very excited about it. I decided it needed to be used to wrap Christmas gifts. And, I thought brown paper would make the perfect wrapping paper - I also found a can of gift tags that go quite well with everything.





Now, what to do with the rest of the twine?

4 comments :

Lisa said...

How great do they look!
I wanted to do brown paper this year and no where around here had any in stock! Which I found annoying and strange all at once.
:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks awesome. Check out this post, I just read it and thought of your twine: http://adashofhumblepie.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-cant-believe-it-but-i-finished.html

(This is GFF btw!)

Jessica said...

Thanks!

Thanks for the link, GFF, I love the stamps for names!

Jenni said...

These are a few of my favorite things! I can't stop singing this song in my head now. Adorable packages. I am always inspired by your creativity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...