Thursday, December 02, 2010

My "baby" is four!!!

I'm two days late posting this, but on Tuesday Addison turned four-years-old. My, the time has flown by.

Addison in her first hours.




Addison the morning of her fourth birthday. She requested scones for breakfast!




We also went to Target & bought special cupcakes for after dinner (for which she requested the pizza bread I make) & during rest time she got to watch Cinderella. Oh, the excitement of birthday requests!

After dinner we gave Addison her gift.




A few months ago said she wanted a pink scooter & about a month ago I found one. Someone had it at the curb to go out with their trash! It's a pink princess scooter, definitely worn but not so much that she doesn't love it! I cleaned it up & it works quite well. Today we took it for a ride down to the park.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...