Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cuteness

How cute is this bag????



I had a gift certificate to an online store that had to be used by the end of this month. I was racking my brain for something I needed when it finally hit me how dire our luggage has become. While this is a carry-on bag & not big "luggage" I love it! We don't really need big luggage. The bigger pieces we have are a major pain because they're so heavy & the items slide a bit inside. Not to mention they're all hand-me-down or garage sale finds, meaning they're pretty much all broken...

I also had enough & bought a bag similar to this one but even more pink for the girls & a I bought a nice flat more manly black one for Ray. But, shh, he doesn't know, I'm hoping it will come before our getaway this weekend & I can surprise him!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...