Sunday, January 09, 2011

Saturday

We've been having gorgeous weather here lately (yes, you may be jealous). Yesterday Ray took the girls to the park for several hours. HOURS.

I had have a lot to get done around the house, many things that are quite difficult to do with the girls around. After it took me the entire time they were gone to only partially go through the girls' room I now see why I don't do well getting big organization projects done during the week.

I made a lot of progress on their room, cleared out a lot of stuff, hung up a little canopy over Addisons' bed (she LOVES it!), hung up new curtains & went through almost all of their clothes. I feel so much better clearing out clutter!

I also love when Ray comes back from outings with the kids with a camera full of photos!










I was completely struck by how old Addison looks in some of these photos. (I also jokingly told Ray that I dressed the girls in matching clothes so they'd be easy to locate on the playground!)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...