Sunday, February 13, 2011

Early Valentine's Day

I thought I was going to have another post without any pictures! But, Ray completely surprised me with some early Valentine gifts tonight! The fact he gave them to me tonight wasn't so much a surprise as was the fact that I received anything at all. I don't mean that in a rude way, I simply mean that we don't typically do much in the way of exchanging gifts.

Tonight is my night to work & when I logged out to tell the girls goodnight Kate was jumping up & down on Addisons' bed holding a little tupperware stuffed with tissue paper telling me it it was a present. She was ecstatic; I thought she was just pretending & playing with tupperware.

Anyway, I opened it & under the tissue paper was a Starbucks gift card!

Then, Addison handed me another tupperware with Ken candy conversation hearts - too funny!

Then, Ray gave me a really sweet card & this chocolate raspberry stack (which I love!).



I was so surprised! And, the kids, especially Kate, were really excited! When they had arrived home from church this evening I went ahead & gave Ray his card & gift, the movie The Great Outdoors. I've never seen it but I know he likes it!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...