Saturday, February 12, 2011

No Picture Saturday

I had an excellent grocery shopping trip with the boy this morning, complete with a free $6(!) coffee drink (for the record, I've never paid $6 for a coffee drink, I only get them when they're free).

Since we're currently on our crazy work stretch with Hilton & one of us works 6-midnight every night of the week we had a little mini-date during nap time. The only problem being that Addison took almost an hour to fall asleep & Clay woke up after 45 minutes very cranky (I think he may have another tooth starting to come in). Regardless, I made us stromboli, we had Pepsi & tried the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ice cream & watched part of a movie by borrowing my moms' watch instantly Netflix.

Around two we got everyone up & headed out to spend some time along the river at a park & then made avery quick trip to IKEA to get a gift.

After finally getting the kids to bed tonight I've enjoyed my time reading. There are a multitude of projects I could work on & errands to run but I much preferred the luxury of sitting & enjoying a book. (my current read is "The Host")

After today, coupled with the busyness of every other day of the week, I've concluded that I love Saturdays more than ever!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

i think i read that book, i thought it was a fun read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...