Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Having Fun!

Yesterday was great! I made the banner I posted yesterday, a hair clip for Kate & one of these:



Mine didn't turn out quite as nice. My plates were thicker & not quite flat enough so mine is a little wrinkly. If you want to make your own the directions are from Family Fun. I'll take pictures of what I made, later. Tonight, work was a little slow for awhile, so I made another banner! It's so much fun making things!

The girls also love doing crafts & made Valentine's for their daddy.


2 comments :

Morgan said...

Sounds like you all had a fun day! I LOVE that banner that you made! Too cute!!

PS I didn't make the Indian food. I'm too scared to try, but it would be a lot cheaper. We made brown rice, then bought the food and the naan.

Also, you should TOTALLY do some outfit posts. I would love to see them! Also, I love Lucky magazine. I need to renew my subscription because it's definitely one of my favorites!

Jessica said...

Thanks, Morgan! I just might do some outfit posts, it would be fun.. Also, I think you should try making some Indian food sometime, I'm sure you could do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...