Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Homebody

I've been a bit of a homebody this week. Some days it just feels easier to stay home. Addison has also been a little difficult the past few weeks which is part of the equation when it comes to staying at home.

Lots of laundry has been washed, floors have been cleaned, some errands run & new meals cooked.

On Monday I made that Chicken Ropa Vieja (I used that particular recipe as it was recommended by someone) along with Cilantro Lime Rice and Southwestern Black Bean Salad.



Mix it all together with some romaine & you have the Chipotle Burrito Bowl. Heavenly! I can't stop eating it. I've had it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

I've also taken major advantage of the free listings ebay was offering & selling a bunch of my stuff for some extra cash. Last night was my night off while Ray worked, so, after putting the kids to bed, I went off to the mall. I was a little tired, but, I needed to get out for a little while, preferably alone. (I love people & my husband & kids but I NEED alone time in order to regroup)

I used some of that ebay money & found a wonderful black maxi dress for only $15!!! I love it! I also treated myself to some coffee & relaxing at Barnes & Noble. It was just what I needed, too.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...