Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Spring 2010

I peruse (& subscribe to) several fashion magazines. I was struck with horror this last week when I saw the recropping of this trend:




The 70's flair-jean is back my friend! This was only confirmed when I went to the mall tonight & saw the flairs in-store. (Also trending this Spring: Hot Pants. Yikes! I'll just say "no...") I don't know why the flair jeans bother me so; maybe I just need time to get used to the idea that they're back in-style. Maybe they remind me too much of my "awkward" phase. I don't know.

I'm hoping to see a trend I love, like the jewel tones that rocked last Fall. I really liked how dominant sapphire blue & amethyst purple were for Fall 2010. (I don't think I'll retire those, yet!)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...