Sunday, March 27, 2011

As the weekend comes to a close Ray & I seem to be on the mend. Actually, aside from the congestion I've pretty much felt my usual self today. Since we stayed home from church we went ahead & picked up some extra work shifts. (trying to squeeze everything in by this Saturday!) I also took the girls on a morning outing to Target where they were given delicious cups of whipped cream topped with caramel drizzle. Oh yeah.



While the little ones napped & Ray was working I took Addison out to Joann Fabrics with me so that I could use the 25% off entire purchase coupon that was expiring today - I love new fabric!


Clay has also started eating more now - this is the look of avocado, corn, cereal & pasta!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...