Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Princess Hair

My mom has always had short hair & has always wanted long hair. So, she bought some for herself. Looks good, don't you think?

She brought the wig over to my house & the girls had quite the time trying the wig on, too. Addison first declared, "I have Ariel hair!" Then, "I have Belle hair!"




When my dad stopped by in the evening he & Clay had some male bonding time.




Around lunchtime today my mom & Addison left to go to my parents' house. I'm really looking forward to having a couple of days with just the two kids. I even have a list going of everywhere I want to go & things to get done while Addison is away & I have more freedom. I'm actually more excited about this than I can explain! I feel like I have unlimited possibilities for everything that I'll be able to accomplish while she's away. (Let's see what the realities of that actually happening are, though!)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...