Monday, February 28, 2011

Shopping, Five Guys...yeah, Mom is here!

She arrived nice & early this morning & the kids were so well behaved that we were able to enjoy a two-hour shopping trip. (I'm sure that had nothing to do with the fact that we gave them a bag - yes, a bag - of animal crackers. Nothing.)

Much fun has been had, even amidst the horrible allergies suffered by my mom. My dad, who is working about an hour away from here, even surprised us with a visit this evening! And, after the kids were in bed, he treated us to burgers from Five Guys.

After he left my mom & I went out for an adults only shopping trip where she talked me into a darling pair of shoes. They're perfect! However, they're also the seventh pair of shoes I've bought since October. I really like shoes.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...