Friday, April 22, 2011

Recital Photos

Yesterday, instead of dance class, the girls had their recital photos taken (worked out perfect for us since Addison still isn't allowed to dance).

After the closed session professional photos we took some our own pictures of the girls.






Addison was completely in her element. She really loved the "princess" gloves. Truth be told, I loved this outfit, too! The pink, the polka dots, puffy tutu, gloves, headpiece... what fun!

Addison was making up one of her songs, complete with hand movements while I was taking these pictures of her. She wouldn't stand still for a photo - she thought I was filming her.





After taking the pictures I was going to change Addison out of her costume & into her regular clothes so we could go to Target but she told me, "But, Mommy, I want to show my costume to the Starbucks ladies!" So, she did.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Next stop Cum city all over her face

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...