Thursday, June 23, 2011

Behold, the Magic Transformative Powers of Spray Paint!

I'm so so thankful that my grandmother passed this mirror onto me when she moved. However, the gold was never me.





So much better for my house, don't you think?!? I can't believe it took me 3.5 years to take the mirror off the wall & paint it! Honestly, the reason it took me so long to paint it is because the mirror is super heavy & I remembered what a hassle it was to get on the wall (with Ray's help!) & I didn't want to do that again. I must be much stronger (or more determined!) now that I was a few years ago because I moved the entire thing myself this time!

1 comment :

Erin said...

Looks great! I have a mirror in my house that I need to that to, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...