Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to the Sewing Machine

Oh, dear sewing machine, how I've missed you! I didn't think I the longing was that great until I actually began sewing today for the first time in months. I believe that last thing I really made was the girls Easter dresses earlier this year. I have another project the MUST get done, I've just found it difficult to find the time.

However, little Avery had her second birthday today so I couldn't slack on this sewing project.

With today being Saturday Ray wasn't working & we had a relaxed afternoon at home. He was spending time with the kids and it gave me a chance to work on my project.

Tada! A toddler apron, sized for ages 2-6 (a little long for a two-year-old, but, it gives room to grow!)






Bonus: It's reversible! (although I didn't get a photo of the other side).

Another bonus? I was reminded of how much I love to sew & hopefully will make an effort to make more time for it again!

4 comments :

Briana D. said...

We love it! Avery put it on after you left and wanted to "Cook some vegetables and mac and cheese"!

Jessica said...

Aw, I'm so glad! She's so precious. :)

Jenn said...

Would you sell one? If so, how much? I would LOVE to get one for my niece for Christmas. Let me know!

Jessica said...

Jenn, I'd definitely sell one to you. E-mail me & we can work out the details. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...