Monday, August 15, 2011

Orientation...and IKEA

Today was orientation for our Classical Conversations class, which begins next week(!!). As this was only orientation I had all of the kids with me and I was so so thankful it didn't last for the full scheduled hour. They were exhausted from a super late night at church last night (even after getting home Addison laid in bed & didn't fall asleep until after 11:30. Oh, exhaustion creates poor attitudes and self-control.

The girls did have a blast playing on the playground with their friends after orientation. We were only about 15 minutes from Ray's office so at the last minute we went & picked him up & we all went to IKEA for lunch. (Kids eat free until the 21st, you know!)

After lunch we dropped Ray off at work & the kids & I went back to IKEA so that we could pick Ray up from the office & take him home so he wouldn't have to carpool (plus, he takes such a late lunch that we were only at IKEA for about another hour).

I still have a few things to pick up before classes begin next week and while Ray has been working tonight I was able to go out to Office Max and take care of some of the things on my list. I finished so quickly I even had time to go to the mall afterward and look around Pottery Barn. And, look at some decorating magazines at Barnes & Noble.

I'm dying to redecorate my house. And rearrange the furniture.

There is not enough time for the projects on my lists....

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...